Marylebone special from Bewdley
By: Robin Jones
On Saturday, October 20, Chiltern Railways will be running a special train from the Severn Valley Railway's Bewdley station to London as part of Bewdley Festival.
Usually this train would start at Kidderminster, but as a special, it will start further up the line from Bewdley.
The details are:
· Depart Bewdley at 08.45am – Arrive London Marylebone at 11.44am
· Depart Marylebone at 18.30pm – Arrive Bewdley at 21.10pm
· The ticket price will be £27.50 return.
· Tickets bookable via Chiltern's Business Travel office by calling 01494 420177 between 9.45am – 4pm (Monday-Friday)
· Direct train from Bewdley to Marylebone on one of Chilterns Executive Business trains.
Current Issue: May 9, 2013
The complete steam news magazine
♦ Flying Scotsman crisis: engineer breaks silence
♦ B1 Mayflower surprise: main line debut
♦ Full coverage 'Great Britain VI'
♦ A4 90mph tickets selling fast
♦ The secret Great Central on HS2!
♦ Engine derails at GC gala
♦ Red Prairie set for steam back on the Met!
♦ Win two great railway titles
• Next issue on sale: June 6, 2013